CBR has an exclusive preview of We Only Find Them When They’re Dead #6 by Al Ewing and Simone Di Meo, which jumps ahead 50 years for a new story arc.
The BOOM! Studios sci-fi epic We Only Find Them When They’re Dead returns in May with an all-new story arc that jumps 50 years into its future.
CBR has an exclusive look at We Only Find Them When They’re Dead #6 by writer Al Ewing (Immortal Hulk), artist Simone Di Meo (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers), colorist Mariasara Miotti and letterer AndWorld Design, which focuses on a now 71-year-old Vihaan II crewmember Jason Hauer. It’s been 50 years since Captain Malik and the Vihaan II crew took off on their fateful mission, but there have been many changes to the universe since then.
We Only Find Them When They’re Dead #6
- Written by AL EWING
- Art by SIMONE DI MEO
- Colors by MARIASARA MIOTTI
- Letters by ANDWORLD DESIGN
- Main cover by SIMONE DI MEO
- Variant covers by TONI INFANTE, BENGAL and MIKE DEL MUNDO
- On Sale MAY 19
- Fifty years have passed since Captain Malik and the crew of the Vihaan II embarked on their fateful mission – and the universe has changed in ways no one could have expected. Jason Hauer, one of the fated Vihaan II crew, is now 71 years old and living a life on the razor’s edge between the Harvesters and the Worshippers. But as these rival religious factions clash throughout the galaxy, Jason finds himself thrown into the center of the chaos and forced to confront his tortured past. But the only people who can help Jason have their own secret agenda – one that may bring him face to face with Captain Malik in ways beyond comprehension…
We Only Find Them When They’re Dead #6 goes on sale May 19 from BOOM! Studios. We Only Find Them When They’re Dead Vol. 1 will be available May 5 at comic shops, and May 11 at bookstores.
KEEP READING: Basilisk: BOOM! Goes Supernatural With Horror Series From Bunn, Scharf (Exclusive)
Source: BOOM! Studios
Was DC’s Karate Kid Accidentally Drawn the Wrong Way for Years?
About The Author
Denial of responsibility! Swiftheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.