PS5 UK stock updates – PlayStation Direct, Argos, GAME and Amazon LIVE alerts | Gaming | Entertainment
PS5 customers are urgently attempting to purchase a console in time for Christmas.
Despite launching a year ago, the PlayStation 5 continues to sell out almost instantly after going on sale.
With Christmas creeping ever closer, customers are running out of time to make that all-important purchase.
Fortunately, however, Sony has given customers in the UK an additional way to get hold of a PS5.
Sony has just launched its PlayStation Direct website in the UK. The site offers fans the chance to purchase everything from PS Plus subscriptions and hardware, to games and accessories.
This includes PS5 consoles, which can be purchased as standalone devices without any games.
While the console is out of stock at the time of writing, the US Direct website regularly receives stock, so it’s worth checking on a daily basis. Just follow the link for more information.
Likewise, Express Online will keep this story updated when PS5 consoles come back in stock throughout the UK this week.
In addition to the PlayStation Direct website, customers are also encouraged to visit both Very and Argos for PS5 consoles.
Argos was expected to restock the PS5 earlier today (November 10), although this may have been pushed back.
“Some stores have said they have received an email saying to hold off dropping stock for 1 week or so,” reads a PS5 UK Stock tweet. “It is still worth checking your local today just incase there is any stock readily available.”
According to the Stock Informer website, Very also has PlayStation 5 consoles in stock, so we recommend clicking the link above to visit the retailer.
Following on from last week’s news that Sony has airlifted PlayStation 5 consoles into the UK, there’s a good chance GAME and Amazon will restock the PS5 this week.
Express Online will keep this article updated with all of the latest news and information.
You may also want to check out our PS5 shopping tips below.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME (via PS5 UK Stock)….
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
Denial of responsibility! Swiftheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – email@example.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.