Marvel Comics announces Daredevil: Woman Without Fear, a three-part miniseries starring the new Daredevil, Elektra Natchios.
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear — a three-issue solo series starring Marvel Comics’ new Daredevil, Elektra Natchios — is set to launch this coming January.
Per Marvel’s January 2022 solicits, Daredevil: Woman Without Fear is written by Chip Zdarsky and illustrated by Rafael De Latorre. The Elektra-led limited series serves as a continuation of Zdarsky’s ongoing Daredevil run and spins directly out of the events of the Devil’s Reign event.
Zdarsky’s run on Marvel’s main Daredevil title finds Matt Murdock incarcerated, leaving Hell’s Kitchen without its Guardian Devil. In order to prove to Matt that she is more than a murderer, Elektra has sworn to carry the mantle of Daredevil in her former lover’s absence — and do so without taking a life. In the upcoming Woman Without Fear series, however, someone “puts themselves directly in her path with deadly consequences.”
DAREDEVIL: WOMAN WITHOUT FEAR #1 (OF 3)
- CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • RAFAEL DE LATORRE (A) • Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
- VARIANT COVER BY BRYAN HITCH • VARIANT COVER BY JOHN ROMITA JR.
- STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
- HEADSHOT VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK • VARIANT COVER BY JEN BARTEL
- The next pulse-pounding chapter in the saga of New York City’s Guardian Devil, this time starring ELEKTRA as Daredevil!
- Joined by Rafael De Latorre, Chip Zdarsky continues his landmark run and the DAREDEVIL story that spins directly out of the shocking revelations in the pages of DEVIL’S REIGN!
- Elektra is the world’s deadliest assassin — and she’s taken a vow not to kill. Someone puts themselves directly in her path with deadly consequences. What else would you expect from the MARVEL UNIVERSE’S GREATEST HUNTER?!
- 40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99
Created by Frank Miller, Elektra Natchios first appeared in 1980’s Daredevil #168. The deadly assassin has gone on to become one of the most iconic characters in the Daredevil mythos, having even been adapted into live-action on multiple occasions, most recently for Marvel Television’s Netflix lineup.
Woman Without Fear, the subtitle of Elektra’s solo Daredevil series, is, of course, a reference to Matt Murdock’s nickname of “the Man Without Fear,” which was first used on the cover of 1964’s Daredevil #1 by Stan Lee and Bill Everett. It’s also a nice callback to Frank Miller and John Romita Jr.’s character-redefining five-part limited series Daredevil: The Man Without Fear, which was published in 1993 and prominently featured the character of Elektra, delving into her and Matt’s shared history.
Written by Chip Zdarsky and illustrated by Rafael De Latorre, Daredevil: Woman Without Fear #1 goes on sale January 2022 from Marvel Comics.
KEEP READING: Marvel’s Greatest Heroes Become Villains on Daredevil Event Covers
Source: Marvel Comics
Venom 2 Nearly Had a Different Title – and It Was Heartbreaking
About The Author
Denial of responsibility! Swiftheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.