Halloween week is here, but if you’re not a fan of scary movies, don’t worry. Netflix still has plenty coming to streaming for you.
This week there are, of course, a few new horror and suspense films, but there’s so much more, too. An Ava Duvernay-helmed documentary about civil rights advocate and former NFL star Colin Kapernick, a prequel to a popular Netflix original action film, and the Guy Ritchie take on the legend of King Arthur are all popping up this week.
Whether you’re still marathon watching horror films or you want something different, Netflix has more on the way. So here’s everything coming your way the week of Oct. 25, 2021 so you can make your streaming plans.
- Oct. 25
- King Arthur: Legend of the Sword: Guy Ritchie takes on the legend of King Arthur in this fantasy epic.
- Oct. 26
- Roswell, New Mexico: Season 3: The third season of The CW series about extraterrestrials hits streaming.
- Sex: Unzipped: Saweetie hosts this documentary all about sex-positivity.
- Oct. 27
- An Astrological Guide for Broken Hearts: Season 1: A single woman befriends an astrology guru and seeks her match via the stars.
- Begin Again: Kiera Knightley and Mark Ruffalo star in this film about an aspiring musician and a disgraced record executive.
- Haroun: The French comedian gets his comedy special with Netflix.
- Hypnotic: A woman hires a hypnotherapist but realizes she’s being been trapped in a mind game.
- Lokillo: The Latin American comedy special hits streaming.
- Nobody Sleeps in the Woods Tonight Part 2: The slasher story of tech-dependent teens at an offline camp continues.
- Sintonia (Season 2: Friends navigate life and music in a São Paulo favela.
- Wentworth (Season 8B / Season 9): The prison drama continues.
- Oct. 28
- Luis Miguel: The Series (Season 3): The final season of the series finishes the story of famed singer Luis Miguel.
- Takki (Season 3): A female filmmaker in Saudia Arabia moves through life with friends and family.
- The Motive: An uninspired novelist begins manipulating his neighbors for the sake of his novel.
- Oct. 29
- Army of Thieves: The prequel to Army of the Dead tells more of Matthias’ backstory.
- Call My Agent: Bollywood: Talent agents in Mumbai are profiled.
- Colin in Black & White: Ava Duvernay helms this docuseries about the life of activist and football player Colin Kapernick.
- Dear Mother: Despite still being able to walk and talk, a man’s heart stops beating, and he must find out why.
- Mythomaniac (Season 2): A woman pretends to be ill in order to get attention from her family.
- The Time It Takes (Season 1): A woman and her first love breakup, and she must navigate life without him.
- Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go: The famous train is back.
- Oct. 30
- Catch! Teenping: Fairies with magical powers begin manipulating people’s emotions.
- The Gentlemen’s League 2:Former players coach a group of pro athletes in a soccer league.
- Oct. 31
- Incident in a Ghostland: A mother inherits a house that is targeted by intruders.
Denial of responsibility! Swiftheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – email@example.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.