Delilah Belle Hamlin says that she became dependent on Xanax and other drugs after a doctor overprescribed her the medication.
The celebrity scion had been seeking treatment for multiple health ailments when she went on the pills — but instead of finding relief, she wound up needing treatment from a psychiatrist.
“My body got dependent on Xanax number one, and number two, I overdosed – I didn’t mean to at all – I overdosed on this one medication called Propranolol,” Hamlin said during a 28-minute Instagram Live video early Tuesday morning. “I took Benadryl with it and for some reason, I ended up in the hospital.
“He over-prescribed me with one medication that one of my friends takes like 10 milligrams, and he gave me like 20 milligrams three times a day and then he gave me 3 milligrams of Xanax a day,” said the 23-year-old, who is the daughter of Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin.
Denial of responsibility! Swiftheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – email@example.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.