DC introduces a new intergalactic team called the United, coming to the Justice League for help in the solicitation for July’s Justice League #64.
A new intergalactic team is set to make its debut in the pages of July’s Justice League #64.
The issue’s solicitation introduces the aforementioned team, the United, who are described as being an “all-new all-star group of alien warriors” that “represents all voices in the newly formed United Planets.” The United come to the Justice League seeking aid, as “the biggest threat to the universe is on the loose, and all roads lead to…Superman.”
Meanwhile, in the Justice League Dark backup feature, Merlin’s followers “gather to protect a mysterious weapon” in Gotham City, which of course gets Batman involved.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
The full solicitation and cover for Justice League #64 can be found below.
Justice League #64
- story by Brian Michael Bendis and Ram V
- art by Steve Pugh and Sumit Kumar
- cover by David Marquez
- ON SALE : 7/6/21
- $4.99 US | 40 PAGES | FC | DC
- variant cover by Jason Howard
- US $5.99 (card stock)
- Introducing…the United! This all-new all-star group of alien warriors represents all voices in the newly formed United Planets. A galactic Justice League, if you will. The first Legion of Super-Heroes? Sort of. The United comes to the new Justice League for help because the biggest threat to the universe is on the loose, and all roads lead to…Superman. All this, and Aquaman has some surprising news. This big, bold, universe-spanning story serves as a perfect hopping-on point for fans curious where their favorite DC heroes go next!
- Plus: While the Justice League Dark regroups after hitting the books (literally), all eyes turn toward Gotham, where Merlin’s followers gather to protect a mysterious weapon. Now it’ll take not one knight but two to infiltrate the cult and save reality. Batman guest-stars as the Eternal Knight’s new squire in this action-packed tale!
Written by Brian Michael Bendis and Ram V with art by Steve Pugh and Sumit Kumar and covers by David Marquez and Jason Howard, Justice League #64 arrives July 6.
KEEP READING: Justice League Infinity: Where JLU Left the DC Animated Universe
Superman Cements DC’s BEST World’s Finest Duo
Denial of responsibility! Swiftheadline is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – email@example.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.